With data breaches continuously in the news, federal and state legislators are putting increased pressure on financial services firms to proactively manage their attack surfaces. As a result, Information security compliance will become more, rather than less, challenging as a result of this shift in the regulatory environment.
This guide will demonstrate how ASM can help you:
- Proactively meet shifting regulatory demands
- Close gaps in attack surface visibility
- Monitor assets across public, private and hybrid environments
- Automate external risk assessments
- Adopt a risk-based approach to cybersecurity
Download the full report to drive deeper into how attack surface management can specifically financial services firms manage the shifting regulatory landscape.