- Information Collected
We may collect a variety of information from or about you or your devices from various sources, as described below.
- Contact Information. When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, Randori asks for personal contact information, such as your name, title, company name, physical address, email address, and phone number.
- Company Information. Randori may also ask you to provide additional information, such as company annual revenues, number of employees, or industry.
- Survey Information. Randori might also ask you to complete surveys from time to time.
The Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out from Google Analytics service using your information by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
Microsoft/Bing Web Analytics is provided by Microsoft, Inc. To opt out of Microsoft’s processing of your information for analytics purposes please visit this page: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/opt-out-of-the-microsoft-advertising-optimization-program. For more information on the privacy practices of Microsoft, please visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement web page: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/PrivacyStatement.
Salesforce is provided by Salesforce.com, Inc. To opt out of Salesforce’s processing of your information for analytics purposes please visit this page, please visit the Salesforce Privacy web page: https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/full_privacy/
If you have chosen to identify yourself to Randori, the Company uses session cookies containing encrypted information to allow the Company to uniquely identify you. Each time you log into the Services, a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier that is tied to your session is placed in your browser. These session cookies allow the Company to uniquely identify you when you are visiting the Site and to process your form requests.
Randori uses persistent cookies that can identify browsers that have previously visited the Company’s Services. When you provide the Company with personal information, a unique identifier is assigned to your session. This unique identifier is associated with a persistent cookie that the Company places on your Web browser. If you disable your Web browser’s ability to accept cookies, you will be able to navigate the Company’s Services, but you may not be able to successfully use the Services.
Randori may use information from session and persistent cookies in combination with other information we collect to provide you with information about the Company and the Services and for the purposes described in Section 2, below.
- Web Beacons. Randori uses Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Customers’ and Visitors’ usage of the Company’s Services and interaction with emails from the Company. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular website tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a website tied to the Web beacon. For example, Randori may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify the Company when you click on a link in the email that directs you to one of the Company’s Services. Randori uses Web beacons to operate and improve the Company’s Services and email communications. Randori may use information from Web beacons in combination with other information we collect to provide you with information about the Company and the Services, and for the purposes described in Section 2, below.
- Third-Party Cookies and Similar Technologies. From time-to-time, Randori engages third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from individuals who visit the Company’s Services. Randori may also use other third-party cookies and similar technologies to track the performance of Company advertisements. These third parties may track individuals’ activities on our Services and third-party sites.
- Use of Information Collected
We use the information we collect:
- To perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Us” Web form, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services;
- To provide, operate, maintain, improve, and enhance our Site;
- To understand and analyze how you use our Site and develop new features, and functionality;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide the information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- For marketing and advertising purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding the Company and its partners, such as information about promotions or events;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or government agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide notice at the time the information is collected.
- Public Forums
Randori may provide bulletin boards, FAQs, knowledge bases, blogs, or chat rooms on or through the Site. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Randori is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums, or how others may use this information, so you should carefully consider whether and what to post and how to identify yourself on the Site.
- Sharing of Information Collected
- Analytics and Advertising Partners. We use analytics services to collect and process certain analytics data, and work with third-party advertisers to show you ads we think may interest you, as described further in Section 1, above.
- As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. Randori reserves the right to access, use, preserve, or disclose your information if we believe doing so is necessary or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; or protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. We may transfer your information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company, or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
- Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
- Third Parties
- Children’s Privacy
- International Transfer of Information Collected
Randori is a United States company and the Site is hosted in the United States. If you choose to communicate with us or visit the Site from the European Union, the United Kingdom or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. We may also transfer your information from the United States to other countries or regions in connection with the storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Services. By providing any information, including personal information, directly to Randori, or to the Company on or through the Site, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
- California Residents
Randori acknowledges that individuals in the State of California have certain rights associated with the personal information received and retained by the Company through the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California Privacy Laws. Although Randori is not currently a covered Business under the CCPA, we assure you that Randori does not sell information about you.
- Data Subjects in the EU
We hereby inform Visitors, Business Contacts and Users from the EU and any other EU Data Subjects whose Personal Data we may Process (in this section “You”, “Your”), of the following rights (by virtue of EU Privacy Laws) with respect to the Processing of your Personal Data:
- Right to access: You may have the right to request a review of your Personal Data held by Randori.
- Right to erasure: under certain conditions, You may be entitled to require that Randori would delete or “block” your Personal Data (e.g. if the continued Processing of a specific data is not justified or if the lawful basis for Processing is consent).
- Right to Portability: under certain conditions, You may have the right to transfer the Personal Data that you have provided to us between data Controllers (i.e. to transfer your Personal Data to another entity).
- Right to object: where that lawful basis for Processing your Personal Data is either “public interest” or “legitimate interests”, those lawful bases are not absolute, and you may have a right to object to such Processing.
- Right to withdraw consent: If the Processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, You have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time. If you are a Client’s User, please refer to our Client to withdraw your consent. If you are a Visitor, a Business Contact or a User, You may contact Us through the following link: Contact Us.
- The right to restrict Processing: under certain circumstances, You may have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data due to your particular situation.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint before the relevant data protection authority or supervisory authority of your jurisdiction.
When a Data Subject asks us to exercise any of its rights under this Policy and the Applicable Laws, we may need to i) ask the Data Subject to provide us certain credentials to identify the Data Subject and to verify that the Data Subject is in fact who he/she claims to be, in order to avoid unlawful disclosure to that Data Subject of Personal Data related to others; and ii) ask the Data Subject questions to better understand the nature and scope of data that it requests to access.
Randori makes reasonable efforts to protect your information by using appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to protect the security of the information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
- Contacting Us & Effective Date