While 86% of organizations believe they follow best practices for IT Hygiene and security posture management, few have effective monitoring programs in place to know for sure.
To help understand where security teams are falling short and increasing their investments, Randori partnered with ESG to survey almost 400 IT and cybersecurity professionals about how they approach cybersecurity posture management, attack surface management and security testing.
Here are a key takeaways:
- 80% of organizations are increasing spending on security hygiene & posture management
- 7 in 10 organizations have been compromised by an unknown or unmanaged asset.
- 73% still rely on spreadsheets to manage their attack surface
- Fewer than 1 in 3 organizations have an External Attack Surface Management platform
Interested to learn more?
- Download the eBook today to review the findings and see where others are investing.
- Request a free attack surface assessment by one of Randori’s offensive security experts.
- Review your key findings to see how your security posture compares to your peers.