It’s no secret the enemy has the advantage and the security industry continues to struggle. Adversarial nation-states or criminal groups have the financial resources and incentives to build advanced and highly automated cyber weaponry. Unfortunately, the tools organizations rely on to assess their security have not kept pace, leaving the industry flying blind. Randori has developed the industry's first Continuous and Automated Red Teaming platform. SaaS based with no agents to installed, Randori Attack provides any organization access to a year-round high-end red team capability.
Download our solution brief to discover how enterprises are elevating their security postures and accelerating their shift to risk-based security by adopting Continuous Automated Red Teaming (CART) platforms like Randori Attack.
Top CART Use Cases:
- Establishing a Red Team Capability
- Automated Security Testing
- Automated Penetration Testing
- Adversary Emulation
- Security Validation & Benchmarking
- Attack Surface Management
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management
Key Benefits of CART:
- VALIDATE AND IMPROVE SECURITY POSTURE. By discovering and exploiting the weaknesses of the enterprise’s security stack and also those of service providers (e.g., MSP, MSSP, MDR), continuous and automated red teaming solutions enable organizations to continuously measure the potential impact of a broad range of attack vectors and persistently test the resilience and effectiveness of their security posture. These insights empower security teams to answer critical questions such as: Where are our security gaps? Is our security infrastructure keeping pace with adversarial tactics? How vulnerable are we to specific attacks and threats? Are we prepared to detect and respond to the latest attacks? Are our security controls working as intended? Can we disrupt an adversary before a breach occurs?
- PRIORITIZE AND MEASURE SECURITY INVESTMENTS. Providing an authentic adversarial assessment, continuous and automated red teaming validates and tests the security stack as a whole, as well as specific controls, enabling enterprises to continuously evaluate and measure the effectiveness of existing security investments. With these insights, security teams can benchmark security initiatives, discover ineffective controls and processes, optimize existing technology investments, and determine where additional security investments are needed to deliver the greatest impact to the organization’s risk profile.
PREPARE AND PRACTICE. Testing the organization’s response to a cybersecurity incident before having to react to one in real time is key to a successful response. While every incident and attack is different, organizations must have confidence that their programs are prepared and ready to respond to evolving threats. With automated red-teaming, enterprises can continually test the impact of attacks at both the strategic and tactical levels, providing insights into response plans, tactics, people and processes.