Vulnerability Researcher – Denver, CO / Waltham, MA / Remote
At Randori, we help defenders continuously assess their real-world security. Our automated attack platform provides a red team experience designed to mirror today’s adversaries, not yesterday’s threats. We partner with security teams to help them understand the art of the possible by delivering an unrivaled attack experience, at scale.
As a Randori Vulnerability Researcher, you will conduct security-focused research into software applications, analyze vulnerabilities, and develop proof-of-concept exploits. You’ll work with our attack team (red team) and engineers to build out our attacks.
We are looking for mid-level or experienced individuals, especially those with proven track records of vulnerability discovery. Good candidates have extensive knowledge of systems programming, networking, and software security.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Be part of a highly-skilled team hunting for and analyzing security vulnerabilities
- Be self-driven and self-sufficient while working towards multiple objectives
- Be able to concisely communicate results, and organize work
- Be willing to mentor and help grow a team of vulnerability researchers
- Experience with reverse engineering application software
- Experience researching, discovering and exploiting security bugs
- Expertise with IDA
- Expertise with Python
- Working knowledge of SaaS platforms
- Interest in CTF or other vulnerability/exploitation challenges
- Experience working with engineering teams