Software Engineer – Denver, CO / Waltham, MA
At Randori, we help defenders continuously assess their real-world security. Our automated attack platform provides a red team experience designed to mirror today’s adversaries, not yesterday’s threats. We partner with security teams to help them understand the art of the possible by delivering an unrivaled attack experience, at scale.
As a Randori Software Engineer, you will help define, shape and implement scalable software solutions for our Cyber Security platform. You’ll work with our red team, researchers, and developers to shape the direction of our products. The work is frenetic but has tremendous impact on our customers and the security market as a whole.
We are looking for individuals that are driven, proactive, thorough and forward looking. You have at your fingertips a mastery of several software frameworks and deployment technologies. You have experience with at least one cloud provider API. You are experienced with scripting languages, and have capability with python. You have a history of pushing your own limits, and are capable of quickly learning new technologies.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work on a Randori Feature Team to build components for scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability
- Develop simple solutions independently and with team members
- Help define, break down and prioritize work in partnership with team
- Works independently to troubleshoot/determine resolution for issues in your team’s domain
What is Required:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or commensurate practical experience
- 4-5 years of experience in modern programming language (Go, Python, Java, Ruby, or C++)
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as GCP
- Experience designing and implementing scalable SaaS based solutions
- Adaptability to changing directions and requirements
- Expertise with Docker in cloud computing platforms
- Experience in the initial implementations of SaaS platforms
- Experience with team leadership and customer interaction
- Experience with agile development