Red Team Security Engineer – Denver, CO/ Waltham, MA/ Remote
At Randori, we help defenders continuously assess their real-world security. Our automated attack platform provides a red team experience designed to mirror today’s adversaries, not yesterday’s threats. We partner with security teams to help them understand the art of the possible by delivering an unrivaled attack experience, at scale.
As a Randori Red Team Security Engineer, you will help lead and define, shape and implement scalable software solutions for our Cyber Security platform. You’ll work with our red team and researchers to continue to build our arsonal of attacks. The work is frenetic but has a tremendous impact on our customers and the security market as a whole.
We are looking for individuals that are driven, proactive, thorough and forward looking. You have at your fingertips a mastery of several software frameworks and deployment technologies. You enjoy hacking custom protocols, implemented in embedded devices. You enjoy attacking networks, are naturally curious about how systems work and how they can be compromised or subverted. You are experienced with scripting languages, and have capability with python. You have a history of helping drive a team and are capable of quickly learning new technologies.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Be part of a highly-skilled team hunting for critical security vulnerabilities in next-generation systems
- Design and Develop attacks for our Cyber Security attack platform
- Help define, break down and prioritize work in partnership with team
- Help drive a team’s project to completion
What is Required:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or commensurate practical experience
- 8-10 years of experience in modern programming language (Go, Python, Java, Ruby, or C++)
- Experience researching, discovering and exploiting security bugs
- Experience with implants, red team tooling, C2 frameworks
- Experience developing and revising Red Team TTPs
- Adaptability to changing directions and requirements
- Expertise with Docker in cloud computing platforms
- Experience in the designs and implementations of SaaS platforms
- Interest in CTF or other vulnerability/exploitation challenges
- Experience with agile development