Inside Sales Representative – Waltham, MA
At Randori, we help defenders continuously assess their real-world security. Our automated attack platform provides a red team experience designed to mirror today’s adversaries, not yesterday’s threats. We partner with security teams to help them understand the art of the possible by delivering an unrivaled attack experience, at scale.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll have a multitude of responsibilities, beginning with conveying our vision for security into the market. You will be responsible for driving the full lifecycle of an opportunity, starting with booking and providing initial presentations. Experience with running product evaluations is required as you will be running multiple evaluations at a given time. You will work closely with our Product team, feeding back intelligence and feature requests you learn in the field. We are looking for individuals who are driven, proactive, and highly organized.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Drive the full lifecycle of an opportunity – including prospecting, presenting, running product evaluations, quoting, negotiating etc.
- Align with your sales engineer to establish proper success criteria, run product evaluations to map to that success criteria etc.
- Exceed booking, revenue and pipeline quota targets
- Work closely with Product teams to prioritize feature requests, bugs, support requests etc.
- Work closely with Marketing to analyze messaging and positioning, quantify brand awareness, coordinate marketing campaigns etc.
What is Required:
- Individual must be comfortable with presenting and public speaking
- Experience in consistently hitting sales quotas
- Experience with Salesforce
- Track record of driving success technical evaluations