HOC (Hacker Operations Center) Operator
At Randori, we help defenders continuously assess their real-world security. Our automated attack platform provides a red team experience designed to mirror today’s adversaries, not yesterday’s threats. We partner with security teams to help them understand the art of the possible by delivering an unrivaled attack experience, at scale.
As a Randori Hacker Operations Center (HOC) Operator, you’ll use our Cyber Security Attack platform to help customers improve their security programs. You’ll work with our red team, researchers, and developers to shape the direction of our products. The work is frenetic but has a tremendous impact on our customers and the security market as a whole.
We are looking for individuals that are driven, proactive, thorough and forward looking. You have at your fingertips a mastery of several software frameworks and deployment technologies. You can debug something from layer 1 to 7 in the OSI Model. You have experience with at least one cloud provider API. You are experienced with scripting languages, and have capability with python. You have a history of helping drive a team and are capable of quickly learning new technologies.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assist with advanced threat analysis, best practices, incident response and other operational issues
- Design and Develop simple solutions independently and with team members
- Help define, break down and prioritize work in partnership with team
What is Required:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or commensurate practical experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of attacker techniques, tools, and procedures
- Strong understanding of multiple network setups
- Experience with common cybersecurity tools and techniques
- Adaptability to changing directions and requirements
- Expertise with Docker in cloud computing platforms
- Experience in the designs and implementations of SaaS platforms
- Interest in CTF or other vulnerability/exploitation challenges
- Experience with agile development