DevOps Engineer – Denver, CO / Waltham, MA
At Randori, we help defenders continuously assess their real-world security. Our automated attack platform provides a red team experience designed to mirror today’s adversaries, not yesterday’s threats. We partner with security teams to help them understand the art of the possible by delivering an unrivaled attack experience, at scale.
As a Devops Engineer, you define, shape and implement scalable backend infrastructure supporting our product. You develop and manage the deployment and automation technologies necessary to apply our offerings at scale. You work with our red team, researchers, and architects to shape the direction of our products. The work is frenetic, but has a tremendous impact on our customers and the security market as a whole.
You are driven, proactive, thorough and forward looking. You have at your fingertips a mastery of several automation frameworks and deployment technologies. You have experience with at least one cloud provider API. You are experienced with scripting languages, and have capability with Python. You have a history of pushing your own limits, and are capable of quickly learning new technologies.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work with the senior Randori team to implement cloud deployment and automation
- Enable engineers to automate deployment of tools, and to integrate results with the backend
- Launch and iterate the back-end quickly, effectively, and with an eye towards future development and maintainability
What is Required:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or commensurate practical experience
- 2 years of experience in automation and deployment
- Experience with cloud computing technologies
- Experience designing and implementing scalable backends
- Adaptability to changing directions and requirements
- Expertise with Amazon AWS or other cloud computing platforms
- Expertise with scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
- Experience in the initial implementation of back-end
- Experience with team leadership and customer interaction
- Experience with agile development