Agile Project Manager – Denver, CO
At Randori, we help defenders continuously assess their real-world security. Our automated attack platform provides a red team experience designed to mirror today’s adversaries, not yesterday’s threats. We partner with security teams to help them understand the art of the possible by delivering an unrivaled attack experience, at scale.
As an Agile Project Manager, you will work with the team to help define, shape and drive improvements to our product. You work with our red team, customers, researchers, and architects to shape the direction of our products. The work is frenetic, but has a tremendous impact on our customers and the security market as a whole.
You are driven, proactive, thorough and forward looking. You have at your fingertips an ability to organize and drive teams to reach their full potential. You have experience with working with multiple teams to help them break down new work and track their progress. You have a history of pushing your own limits, and are capable of quickly learning all things new.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Lead the Daily Scrum and other key ceremonies for Agile Development Teams
- Lead and facilitate team meetings, decision-making, and maturity
- Protect and support the scrum process while getting the most out of teams
- Lead retrospective discussions using both metrics and subjectivity to help continuously improve our team, product, quality, delivery, responsiveness, and innovation
- Remove internal and external impediments for the team
- Help mitigate risks and dependencies
- Actively guide the team to deliver to committed deadlines
What is Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and four years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated organizational, communication, and analytical skills in:
- Project Management
- Systems Analyst
- Application Management
- Product Management
- Working knowledge of an environment where agile processes were used to deliver various types of development products (problem resolution, business features, etc.).
- A strong desire to learn.
- The ability to work well with both IT technical, as well as, business functional resources.
- Expertise with Agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, Monday
- ACP, PMP Certification is a plus